Privacy and Disclosures
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Intended Recipient: The information contained in this website is intended for use by insurance companies. It is not intended for use by any other class of institutional investor or for retail investors.
Not Recommendation or Investment Advice: Website content is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It is not designed to be a recommendation of any specific investment product, strategy, or decision, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized. The information contained herein is not intended to provide, and should not be relied upon for, accounting, legal, tax, or investment advice. The information contained in this website was not prepared, and is not intended, to address the needs, circumstances, and objectives of any specific institution. The products and strategies described herein are not suitable for all investors.
Investment Risk: All investments involve risk and may lose value. The value of an investment can go down depending upon market conditions. Investing in the bond market is subject to certain unique risks including market, interest-rate, issuer, credit, inflation, liquidity, valuation, volatility, prepayment, and extension that clients should be prepared to bear.
Views Subject to Change: All information and opinions found on this website are presented only as of the date published or indicated, is subject to change, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. In addition, website visitors are responsible for setting the cache settings on their browser to ensure receipt of the most recent data.
Forward-Looking Statements: Predictions and any other forward-looking statements on the website speak only as of the date they are made, and AAM assumes no duty to update them. Forward-looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks, and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated. Although this material is based upon information that AAM considers reliable and endeavors to keep current, AAM does not assure that this material is accurate, current or complete, and it should not be relied upon as such. Any opinions expressed on this website may change as subsequent conditions vary.
Past Performance: Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
Indemnity: Decisions based on information contained in this website are the sole responsibility of the website visitor. In exchange for using this website, the visitor agrees to indemnify and hold AAM, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from the visitor’s use of this website, from the violation of these Terms, or from any decisions that the visitor makes based on such information.
Information “As Is”: The information provided on this website is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, AAM disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights and any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AAM does not warrant, either expressly or impliedly, the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained on this website and does not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website will be free of viruses or other harmful components. AAM expressly disclaims all liability for errors and omissions in the materials on this website and for the use or interpretation by others of information contained on the website.
Transmissions to and from this Website: Electronic communications can be intercepted by third parties and, accordingly, transmissions to and from this website may not be secure. Communications to AAM, particularly those containing confidential information, may be sent by mail to: AAM, 30 West Monroe Street, 3rd Floor, Chicago, Illinois 60603-2405, Attn: Webmaster. AAM shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques provided by a website user to AAM through this website.
Trademarks, Copyrights, and other Intellectual Property: The information contained in this website is owned or licensed by AAM and its third-party information providers and is protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights. Such content is solely for the personal, non-commercial use of website visitors. Accordingly, visitors may not copy, distribute, modify, post, frame, or deep link this website, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos. Visitors may download material displayed on this website for personal use provided they also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Visitors may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including all text, images, audio, and video, without AAM’s written permission. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates AAM’s intellectual property rights.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on this website are proprietary to AAM and/or their respective owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of AAM or such other third party that may own the trademark displayed on this website. Visitor use of the trademarks displayed on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
The use of the images displayed on this website by visitors, or anyone else authorized by visitors, is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications, as well as other regulations and statutes. If visitors download any information from this website, visitors agree not to copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
AAM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR REMOVE PORTIONS OF THESE TERMS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. AAM SUGGESTS THAT VISITORS REVIEW THESE TERMS PERIODICALLY FOR CHANGES. SUCH CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. VISITORS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AFTER CHANGES TO THESE TERMS HAVE BEEN POSTED, VISITORS ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AS MODIFIED.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURE NOTES
- Any documents are for informational purposes only and do not constitute an offer or solicitation of an offer, or any advice or recommendation, to purchase any securities or other financial instruments, and may not be construed as such. The materials published are directed only at entities or persons in jurisdictions or countries where access to and use of this information is not contrary to local laws or regulations.
- All information contained herein is believed to be accurate as of the date(s) indicated, is not complete, and is subject to change at any time. Certain information contained herein is based on data obtained from third parties and, although believed to be reliable, has not been independently verified by anyone at or affiliated with Asset Allocation & Management Company, LLC. (“AAM”); its accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed. No regulator or government authority has reviewed this document or the merits of the products and services referenced herein.
- Past performance is not an indication of future performance and is no guarantee that losses will not occur in the future. The value of an investment, and income generated (if any) may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. Investors may not get back the full amount invested and may lose the entire amount invested. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss. There is no guarantee that any measurements contained herein will be achieved. Data herein is reflected in USD unless specified otherwise.
- The published materials are provided on the understanding that as a sophisticated person, you understand and accept its inherent limitations and will not rely on it in determining to engage AAM. The investment strategy and themes discusses herein may not be suitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial situation. Before making a decision to invest a prospective investor should carefully review information respecting AAM and consult its own legal, accounting, tax and other advisers in order to independently assess the merits of an investment.
- Opinions and statements of financial market trends that are based on market conditions constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. Historic market trends are not reliable indicators of actual future market behavior. Materials may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events, targets or expectations, and is only current as of the date indicated. There is no assurance that such events or targets will be achieved, and may be significantly different than that shown here. The information published, including statements concerning financial market trends, are based on current market conditions, which will fluctuate and may be superseded by subsequent market events or for other reasons. Although the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements that may be contained herein are believed to be reasonable they can be affected by inaccurate assumptions or by known or unknown risks and uncertainties. AAM assumes no duty to provide updates to any analysis contained herein.
- The performance results shown are gross of investment management fees, unless stated otherwise. Gross of fees performance results do not reflect the deduction of investment advisory fees; as such, client’s returns will be reduced by the investment advisory fees and other expenses. Broad-based securities indices are unmanaged and are not subject to fees and expenses typically associated with managed accounts or investment funds.
- The reader should not assume that any investments in sectors and markets identified or described were or will be profitable. Any target allocations contained herein are subject to change. There is no assurance that the target allocations will be achieved, and actual allocations may differ significantly.
- Any results based on simulated or hypothetical performance have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, these results do not represent actual trading. Also, because these trades have not actually been executed, these results may have under-or over-compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors. There are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently realized. Hypothetical performance results are presented for illustrative purposes only.
COMPLIANCE DISCLOSURES FOR PSN TOP GUNS AWARD
The criteria on which this award was given.
5-Star Category: Products must have an R-squared of 0.80 or greater relative to the style benchmark for the recent five-year period. Moreover, products must have returns greater than the style benchmark for the three latest three-year rolling periods. After that they select on the products which standard deviation for the five-year period is equal or less than the median standard deviation for the peer group. The top ten returns for the latest three-year period then become the TOP GUNS.
Top Gun Manager definition.
Utilizing a proprietary blend of Informa Investment Solutions’ top priority performance screens, PSN Top Guns ranks products in six proprietary star categories in over 50 universes. This is a highly anticipated quarterly ranking and is widely used by institutional asset managers and investors. Top Guns receive a star rating in the range from one to six. The stars indicate the continued performance over length of time.
Category for which the rating was calculated or determined, the number of advisers surveyed in that category, and the percentage of advisers that received that rating.
Core Bond – 5 Stars – All Maturity/Variable Universe. The award is based on the AAM Core Bond Composite.
AAM claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®). GIPS® is a registered trademark of CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein. To obtain a GIPS composite report and/or the firm’s list of composite descriptions, please contact Chelsea Klassa at email@example.com.
PSN rating may not be representative of any one client’s experience.
Award is not indicative of future performance.
AAM did not pay a fee for inclusion.
About Informa Investment Solutions A market leader in intelligence and software solutions for investment professionals and financial institutions of all sizes, Informa Investment Solutions offers a robust set of analytics and tools to help you grow and retain your business. With a nearly 40-year history, Informa Investment Solutions is part of Informa PLC, a leading business-to-business knowledge provider serving International markets. Informa Investment Solutions has set the standard for providing turnkey and customizable applications for performing manager searches, building wealth plans, and producing client reports and investment marketing materials for companies worldwide. For more information, please visit http://www.informais.com/ and follow https://twitter.com/InformaInvest.